Welcome to The Silver Wings Fraternity!
January is renewal month for all annual members — (12/31/2018)
Renewal may be accomplished by sending in your renewal by US Mail or consider Renewing Online from this site by credit card.
US Mail Option:
- Select this Renewal Form and Print it.
- Fill it out being sure to update us with any changed addresses, email address, phone numbers, etc.
- Include your check or your credit card information on the form for payment ($30).
- Mail to P.O. Box 1694, Oldsmar, FL 34677-1694.
Online Renewal Option
- Log in, if not already logged in, using your email address as your User Name and your 5 digit membership number as your password. (If you have difficulty logging in it may be due to your membership having lapsed. Use the contact form (below) so that we may reset your account – or – select the “Member Application” selection from the “About Silver Wings” tab above).
- After getting logged in a new tab “Members Area” will appear. From this tab select “Renew Your Membership”.
- Fill out the form being sure to include any updated information. (Required information is indicated by a “*”).
- There is an option on the form for Chapter members to pay Chapter dues with a single online transaction if desired. Select either National Only in the “Please Select” window at the bottom or “National Plus Chapter ($10 or $15)” depending on your chapter annual dues amount.
- Submit by clicking on the “Pay Now” button at the bottom. You should be automatically taken to the PayPal Payment site where you may select payment via credit card (Note: You do not have to have a PayPal account! If you do have one you may use it for payment if desired).
- Once we receive your renewal and payment we will update your status in our records. Your credit card statement will serve as your receipt.
Contact us if you encounter any difficulties with this process. (Contact)
You are cordially invited to join the Silver Wings Fraternity if you have an interest in aviation, regardless whether or not you are a pilot. Silver Wings Fraternity Membership is open to any person with a genuine interest in aviation. Levels of accomplishment are recognized for Active Members who achieve specific aviation events to include; Solo flight in a powered aircraft, the Silver Anniversary of (25 years since) that Solo Flight, and Members who soloed more than 50 years ago.
Membership is open to men and women of all nations regardless of race, creed, color or national origin. We look forward to welcoming you into the Fraternity. If you have any questions, just write our National Secretary at the Contact Tab above.
Visitors to Sun’n Fun are cordially invited to stop by our clubhouse on “Clubhouse Row” to check us out and meet our friendly members. We look forward to meeting you!
We have plans underway to build a similar facility at “Air Venture” at Oshkosh so that we may host a members hospitality center there as well.